Regroup. Strategize. Score.
Audience: Middle and High School / College Students
Focus: Character Education, Motivation, Self Esteem, Resilience, Bullying, Success, Prevention, Responsibility, Response to adversity
Length: Half Day or Full Day / Customized 3 - 4 week workshops are available
Group Size: Up to 30 students per session
Content: Content includes Coach E’s transparent, personal testimonies and effective relevant professional experiences. Coach E’s, powerful story of being a "D" average student graduating with a 2.00 G.P.A., later dropping out of community college to pursue a music business career. After years of intense adversity and depression, Shea returned to college at the age of 30 and is currently a new doctoral student at the University of South Florida now holding a Master's degree in Education from Belmont University. Changing her mindset, Shea, learned how to turn her obstacles into stepping stones to achieve her goals and now living the life of her dreams. Talk about Education Rebound.... her personal journey of faults, failures, and victories has deemed her, "The Rebound Coach".
Additional Resources: Powerpoint presentation, 10 printable worksheets with interactive activities, movie clips and more!
A half day consists of 3 workshops (from options below) and a Full Day can be up to 6 workshops. The Education Rebound Seminar can include up to 4 workshop topics for a 3-hour Seminar.
Education Rebound Keynote / Personal Development
Length: 30 minutes per topic
Regroup and Reset - (Self-Awareness, Life Assessment, Response to life and Balance)
- The Power of Love, Forgiveness and Reconciliation (faith-based workshop)
- Value Redefined
- Who Am I? (Affirmation / Special Music Activity)
- Detox and Reset
- Standing On The Edge of too Far
Strategize – (Tools and personalized strategies to use in your recovery process)
- The Power of Prayer (faith-based workshop)
- How To Respond To Button Pushers
- Pick Up Where You Left Off
- The Power of the Vision Board (personal and academic goal setting)
- Character Data Chat
- The Secret To Identifying What Motivates you
Score – (Tools and Resources used to promote overall student success)
- God is First. Others are Second. I Am Third. (faith-based workshop)
- Stepping Into Your Greatness
- Enjoying Your Journey No Matter What
- Managing My Emotions and Response to Adversity
- The Ball is in Your Court